MediaCityUK Covid19 – Public spaces guidance and retailers re-opening information
For more information, please CLICK HERE to download our PDF.
Government and local authorities
If you are a Salford based business, please email: email@example.com
Please include who is the key contact, name of business, address, current contact details so that the Salford City Council’s business unit can contact you regarding support and government funding packages.
Business support package information
The Business Growth Hub has set up this page to provide guidance for businesses: https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/coronavirus
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) provides financial support to smaller businesses (SMEs) across the UK that are losing revenue, and seeing their cashflow disrupted, as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Government Support Fact Sheet for the Self-Employed and Limited Companies
Government guidance on staying at home and away from other people: –
The MPA in partnership The Allies, is offering three months FREE MPA MEMBERSHIP to every sole trader or freelancer within Greater Manchester.
You can take advantage of this here https://www.mpa.org.uk/membership/#join
Tourism and Hospitality Sector
There is a webinar by the Business Growth Hub on Monday specifically for the Tourism and Hospitality sector
Pro Manchester and other partners are working together to support this sector and are driving a #PayitForward campaign
There is also an online guide by Creative Tourist on supporting organisations in Manchester and the North.
The following wider support is also available:
– For enquiries regarding the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, your business bankers will be delivering this scheme so please contact them, for more information please visit: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/ourpartners/coronavirus-business-interruption-loan-scheme-cbils/
– If you have to lay off staff or introduce short time working please visit this website for further information:
– If you run a business or are self-employed and are concerned about paying your tax due to coronavirus, you can call HMRC’s helpline for advice: 0800 0159 559 https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-helpline-to-support-businesses-affected-by-coronavirus-covid-19
– Speak to your insurers to see if you are covered for business interruption:
– Barclays support website for customers, clients and businesses
– Barclays Eagle Lab virtual event series
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental Health Foundation
Stretching and exercise
Yoga – 10-minute stretch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKly2JojMw
Yoga – 30-minute beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g13nVd7OLYs
20-minute full body workout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyFjMupI5B0
Joe Wicks body weight workout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHfTCd2q-rg
Joe Wicks PE lessons for parents to do with kids (will be streamed daily, or can catch up on it here)
Desk based stretching and relieving tension
A lot of us might be sitting in positions that can be causing neck and shoulder stress so I have found a stretch to relieve tension, should you have this issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRNtLrMf-1A